Saturday, August 26, 2017

How Can I Help My Timid Doberman?

Timid dogs are unsure of their surroundings, new people and other dogs. For some dogs, this hesitance can manifest in defensive aggression or fear biting, while for others it may simply cause them to hide and avoid interaction. It is important to socialize your dog and help him get over his fears, especially if you have a large animal like a Doberman. If your Doberman is timid, socialization and patience are the only methods to solve the problem.

Instructions

    1

    Enroll your Doberman in an obedience class. In addition to learning basic obedience, which will improve his confidence in new situations, your dog will interact with other pups and new people. This combination of socialization and training work is invaluable.

    2

    Ignore your dog when he is acting timid or fearful. It is tempting to pet or comfort your Doberman when he seems scared, but what you are actually doing is rewarding the fearful behavior. When he regains his composure and begins to explore, praise him or give him a treat.

    3

    Bring your dog to new environments as often as you can. Be patient and do not rush him into new situations, but try to get him out in the world. The more places you go with your Dobie, the more quickly he will adapt to new environments.

    4

    Take your Doberman to a dog park and let him meet dogs at his own pace. Try to stay relaxed and positive -- your dog can pick up on your anxiety and may feel anxious in turn. Meeting new dogs keeps your Dobie well socialized.



  • Sex Q&A: How can I get my husband to be wilder in bed? - Sex

    ideas.thenest.com/love-and-sex-advice/sex-questions-advice/qa/sex...

    Sex Q&A: How can I get my husband to be wilder in bed? - He's conservative out of the bedroom and in it. What can I do to get him to loosen up so we can have a better ...


  • How Do You Seduce Your Wife? I Want To Seduce My Wife

    wifeseducer.com

    How To Seduce Your Wife: A Husband's Guide. For the husband who says, "I want to seduce my wife". Helping husbands create a more affectionate, more intimate, and


  • How to help a shy child participate in school BabyCenter

    www.babycenter.com Preschool Preschool Readiness

    Ideas to help your reserved preschooler become more actively involved in the classroom.


  • How to Train a Doberman Pinscher eHow

    www.ehow.com Pets Dogs Dog Training

    The doberman pinscher is a very people-oriented breed that is also easy to train. Many people assume this animal is naturally vicious, which is not true. They are ...


  • How can I fix "too little virtual memory" in Windows? from Ask ...

    www.askdavetaylor.com/how_can_i_fix_too_little_virtual_mem

    Dave, help! My PC keeps on hanging in every interval. It shows an error that "your system is running with too little virtual memory". What troubleshooting can I do ...


  • How Do I Help My Teenage Daughter Get Out And Make Some

    www.circleofmoms.com/moms-of-teenagers/how-do-i-help-my-teenage...

    How do I help my teenage daughter get out and make some freinds ? help ! - Moms of Teenagers


  • How can I help my toddler get comfortable at daycare? BabyCenter

    www.babycenter.com/400_how-can-i-help-my-toddler-get-comfortable...

    I returned to work recently after staying home with my 1-year-old since he was born. Before I went back to work, we went to his daycare together for a month and he ...


  • How can I find songs by lyrics? from Ask Dave Taylor!

    www.askdavetaylor.com/how_to_find_songs_by_lyrics.html

    I remember a snippet of a song from years and years ago, but have no idea who sang it, what song it was, or even what "genre" of music or era. Can I dig it up with ...


  • Shy Bladder - How to Cure Your Bladder's Shyness

    ezinearticles.com/?Shy-Bladder---How-to-Cure-Your-Bladders-Shyness&...

    Aug 21, 2008 If you've got a shy bladder it can start to limit you unless you decide to do something about it. Here are some ideas to help your paruresis.


  • ANSWERED: How can I help my dog's upset stomach? Funadvice

    www.funadvice.com/q/how_can_i_help_my_dog_s_upset_stomach

    Chicken and rice in small amounts. No food for 12 hours after vomiting, then start the small portions of mixture. Like a couple of Tablespoons.. and wait. If he does ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment